Terms & Conditions
See-through our terms and conditions prior to using our website,
Basis of the terms of the agreement
Use of Our Website
- We grant you the right access to our website for your professional and commercial use. You may for your professional use only for viewing and not to use for copy, print or use any of the source code.
- The use of any information on this website is completely at your own risk, for which we are not responsible. This is your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information provided via this website meet your unique requirements.
- You may not alter copy, distribute, view, execute, replicate, print, license, create derivative works from, pass or sell any information obtained from or on our website.
- As you accept our terms and conditions, you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited, or not authorised by these conditions.
- While every effort is made to assure that the information displayed on our website is correct, no warranty or recognition is given as to its quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose, usefulness or comprehensiveness.
Intellectual Property Rights.
- You agree that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights on our website and its contents, except as provided for in these terms, do not grant you any rights to the website or its contents.
Our Obligations and Disclaimer.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in the information contained on our website may be corrected at any time and for any reason without liability. We also reserve the right to make changes and/or improvements to
or to the website at any time.
Matters beyond our control
- Unless, in compliance with the conditions, we cannot provide you with access to our website due to anything outside our control, including floods, unusually extreme weather, fire, earthquake, conflict, civil conflict, industrial disputes,
actions or omissions of people for whom we are not responsible (including telecommunications and Internet service providers) or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities, we will not be liable to you as